ShopVista and Win
ShopVista and Win is in full gear! If you would like to be entered to win some great prizes, see all the details below.
Week 1 – iPod Shuffle
Week 2 – Kindle Fire
Week 3 – Wii U
Week 4 – iPad Mini – Grand Prize
For the rules/guidelines, click “read more”
Rules of Participation:
1. For Every $5 of sales tax you have generated, you receive one free ticket* into our weekly drawing. You must bring in receipts as proof.
2. You can receive a maximum of 20 free tickets/week.
3. Purchases must have been made in the City of Vista.
4. Purchases can be on any “sales taxable” items. Gas is excluded.
5. Purchases that are eligible are from November 23, 2012 through the end of the campaign.
6. Drawings will be done on the following schedule:
Week 1 – Friday November 30th, all entries must be received by Thursday November 29th at 5:00pm
Week 2 – Friday December 7th, all entries must be received by Thursday December 6th at 5:00pm
Week 3 – Friday December 14th, all entries must be received by Thursday December 13th at 5:00pm
Week 4 – Friday December 21st, all entries must be received by Thursday December 20th at 5:00pm
7. Each week is an independent drawing, except Week 4. In other words, tickets from week 1 are not used for week 2. However, all tickets will be part of the week 4 grand prize drawing.
8. There can only be one winner/family (household) for the entire 2012 4-week campaign.
9. The Vista Chamber and Vista Village Business Association reserve the right to substitute prizes if necessary.
10. You can redeem your receipts at either the Vista Chamber Office (map) or the Vista Village Business Association Office.
* This promotion is not intended to be a lottery in any way. You can not purchase tickets to enter. Entry tickets are free, according to the guidelines listed above. The purpose of this promotion is to provide goodwill to the businesses within our community, in accordance with the Purpose Statement of the Vista Chamber of Commerce (The Vista Chamber’s purpose is to Promote a strong local & regional economy for Vista’s chamber member businesses & to Contribute to a good quality of life for the community), as well as the Mission Statement of the Vista Chamber of Commerce (The Vista Chamber’s mission is to Facilitate activities, strategic partnerships, promotional and educational opportunities to benefit member businesses & to Remove barriers to successful business enterprises.). Each week is an independent drawings. Tickets entered in the previous weeks will not be held over for subsequent weeks. Prizes can be substituted if the prize described can not be obtained. Any person requesting to be part of this drawing who does not have qualifying receipts as outlined above may participate by coming down to the Vista Chamber Office and filing a formal request.