ShopVista: A City with a View!
Your Community, Your Choice
When was the last time you went to San Diego, Carlsbad or online for a purchase you could have made in Vista? When we shop in Vista, the money we spend in stores and businesses stays here. By choosing to shop in Vista, you support the community’s vibrant quality of life and jobs for family and friends. The sales tax collected on those purchases pay for important City services such as sheriff, fire and street maintenance.
Think Local, Shop Local
For every $100 spent at a local shop, approximately $45 remains in the community.
The Vista Shopping Convenience
- Take a day, go to your favorite shopping center and power shop!
- Take a minute, in between errands or over lunch, run into a nearby shop.
- Know what you’re getting, feel it, shake it, try it on — can’t do that on the internet!!
- Stay close to home, stay off Highway 78, the I-5 & I-15. Save gas, and wear and tear on your car.
- Genuine and authentic, rediscover our shopping choices.
- Fire and Sheriff depend on sales tax collections, so do streets, parks and trails. Have you needed or enjoyed these lately?
Need some extra incentive? Every year during the frenzy of holiday and Christmas shopping, the Vista Chamber of Commerce sponsors a Shop Vista program with great weekly prizes. All you have to do is bring your receipts from Vista businesses in to our offices and you will be entered to win fun prizes. Click here for full details for this year.
We’re fortunate to live in one of the most perfect spots in America, support the local economy and quality of life – Shop Vista!